Beausoleil - Neighbouring Monaco Located on the heights of Monaco (French Riviera Beausoleil), this stone property offers a splendid and unobstructed view of the Odeon Tower and Riviera.
The villa of 334m2 of living space is built on a plot of 1600 m2, composed of 6 rooms of which
- A double living room with direct access to the terrace
- An interior kitchen in addition to a summer kitchen extended over 450m2 of terrace
- A master suite of 40m2 with a whirlpool bathtub bordered by a private terrace with a magnificent view of the sea.
- A children's bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- A large indoor swimming pool in the basement with space for a sauna and a wellness area.
- A two-car garage.
Construction or possible extension of a second villa on the plot bordering the property according to your choice.
Beausoleil is a commune of the Maritime Alps department, overhanging the Monegasque coast. It has the particularity of being one of the most recent towns of the French Riviera. With the dynamism of its shops, its typical markets, its restaurants of all nationalities and its numerous animations and festivities, Beausoleil is a city of natural spaces and conviviality, at the doors of the Principality.
We look forward to your contact and are at your disposal for the organization of a visit of this property.
Couldn't find a property that suits your needs? Contact us so that we can offer you a selection of properties in line with your project.